At the Council, we are conscious of our role and will always strive to live up to the recognition we have received and the relationships we have entered into.
The National Council of Vocational Education and Training (NCVET), an overarching regulator establishing regulations and standards to ensure quality in the (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) TVET space, has recognized us, Paints & Coatings Skill Council as an Awarding Body in the Paints & Coatings Sector.
A tripartite MoU was also signed between Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India (MSDE), National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Paints & Coatings Skill Council (PCSC) to achieve the following objectives:-
- To ensure compliance by SSCs to Strategy Operating Guidelines as laid down by NSDC.
- To ensure Annual Business Plans are drawn by SSCs up as per the Strategic Guidelines and shared with MSDE & NSDC for monitoring of progress, review, and feedback.
- To implement new projects of strategic importance recommended by NSDC/ MSDE as part of the execution plan of SSC.
It is a matter of pride to be a part of the Skill India Mission and we are committed, as an SSC, to participate fully in the achievement of the objectives of this tripartite MoU.
We have signed various MoUs with important stakeholders in the Skilling Eco-system including Skill Universities and Academic Institutions. This is indeed a great moment of significance for all of us.
- Our journey from foundation till we getting recognised as an awarding body
- The importance of skilling in the Paints and Coatings sector
- MoU with the key organizations in the skilling ecosystem
- Training updates – STT, RPL, ToT
- Fair, Exhibition and Training for WorldSkills 2022