Short Term Training (STT) is a training programme for freshers with limited experience and domain knowledge.
- PCSC offers STT for all approved Job Roles.
- All the STTs are for 240 hours with both practical and class-room sessions.
- Candidates will be certified based on assessment by an external assessor at the end of the training.
- STTs are conducted by affiliated training partners through trainers certified for the specific domain.
- Eligibility for STT is that the candidate must be at least 18 years of age and meets the required academic qualification (please see Job Roles).
- STTs can be either sponsored by the Central / State Government or fee-based. The cost for fee-based training will be announced prior to announcing the date and venue for the STT.
- We have 209 trainers and 139 assessors as our support members to execute training programs successfully.
If you wish to undergo Short Term Training, register with us and we will get back to you.